Matching qualified candidates with the right franchise
When you buy a house you go through a stringent process of checks and balances to make sure you know exactly what you’re buying BEFORE you lay down your life savings. When you are looking into purchasing a franchise even more is at stake. You are considering a purchase that will determine your future income and stability. Some of the benefits of working with a franchise consultant are:
- Access insider knowledge
- Reduce franchise research time
- Preparation for franchisor meeting
- Better understanding of the terminology & process
- The possibility of negotiating more favorable terms
- Support on financing your business
- Our services are offered at no charge to you
Our database is filled with franchise systems that have proven to be successful. There is a franchise for every budget, some starting at as little as $30,000. The opportunities are endless. We will search for the right match for you.
Here are just a few industries where you could own your own franchise:
- Computer and technology
- Education services
- Employment services
- Financial services
- Fitness services
- Health/wellness businesses
- Internet businesses
- Medical lab and testing
- Real estate
- Spa/beauty services
Purchasing a franchise is a big-ticket item. But even if you aren’t able to pay for the franchise in cash, several financial assistance programs, including both traditional and non-traditional options, are available to those who qualify. Programs include loans, financial aid, and even retirement rollovers — which offer a tax-free option on the purchase of your business. For a complete listing of lenders and programs, please contact us today.
- Are you financing the amount for the acquisition of your business?
- Do you have a retirement account in either a 401 (k), personal IRA, or some other retirement savings account?
- If you could finance your business using these funds, and avoid paying taxes on the distribution, would you?
“The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is today.” – Chinese Proverb
Insider’s Guide To Franchise Ownership
Getting your guide is easy. Just call or Contact Us today and we will send this guide out to you. As a bonus, we’ll also send a whitepaper on transitioning to business ownership.
- Real world testimonials
- Facts you MUST know
- Funding information
- Franchising FAQ’s